Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Watch the Throne






Most people don't notice the history behind what is presented in front of them and this includes me because if it wasn't for my LB Adam Huntere I wouldn't have researched the significance of the latest Jay-Z and Kanye Watch the Throne album. The picture is the mirror image from the early 1960s picture of President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy. Not to turn this into a history lesson but its interesting how after the assassination JFK on November 22 1963, his brother Robert didn't attempt to investigate at all about his murder. He actually went into a depression and completelty refused to discuss the death or the investigation to even his close friends and family members. His reply was that it basically doesn't matter to find out who killed his brother because it wouldnt bring him back...smh, I'm pretty much on the fence with this because I have no idea what its like to lose someone that close to me and I can't even fathom how I would react if I lost my own brother, but I feel that you owe it to yourself to know who murdered your love one for grieving purposes, especially if he is the President of the United States. If you know the truth, this allows you to make your decision if you would ever forgive the person or if you would want to see that justice is taken...I don't kno..... but unfortunately Robert Kennedy didn't live much longer after his brother when he was sporaticly gunned down on June 5, 1968......on another note, Jay-Z and Kanye or preparing to release their album by the end of the summer I'm expecting a classic. These guys aren't even recording in America. They're overseas in the England or Paris in penthouses recording each of the songs so Im sure the music is going to be on another level...Let's see what these two Jet Setters can create together because it sounds like it should be a masterpiece on paper..but so did the best of both worlds with Jay-Z and R Kelly...smh





Tracklist
1. Lift Off f. Bruno Mars & Beyoncé
2. Murder To Excellence
3. Illest Mother(f**ker) Alive
4. Why I Love You So (Guilt Trip)
5. That Shit Crazy
6. Living So Italian
7. Who Gonna Stop Me?
8. Whole Lifetime
9. We Are Young
10. Anthem



Angels & Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment