Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cleaning up nicely

I don't know what it is but I feel like every dude should have something in their vault so that whenever they feel like flexin, it shouldnt be a problem at all. I understand that everyone doesn't appreciate the dressier form of fashion and most dudes won't be caught dead outside of shorts or jeans because they feel pants/slacks are only supposed to worn at work or at church. Well everyone is entitled to they're opinion and I feel the biggest flaw in most dudes when it comes to steez and watnot is that people try to dress like somebody they're not. Be who you are at all times but with me saying that, you should always be versatile in your dress. You don't have to wear jeans and sneakers all the time. Switch the game up and throw on a "fitted" button down shirt and "fitted" pants and step out. I guarantee that if you dress nicely, you will be treated much more differently if you were to step out of the house sloppily put together....Here are a few looks from J Crew and Brooks Brothers, the sole brands that I am currently purchasing.








No comments:

Post a Comment