Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fallin off




So this topic was bound to come up and it has been on my heart for some time now...I just don't kno where to start but I am soooo confused by this so i felt it was necessary for me to blog about it...what is it about a year or two that drastically changes peoples eating habits and lifestyles because I have seen so many people that I used to go to school with and they are extremely BIG!!! Like im not even OD'n, its scary to me dude...like i dont get it. I understand somewhat for the females that have had kids once they've graduated high school because it's natural to put on pounds after a pregnancy, but there is no excuse for 85% of these cases. to put it simply, ppl are just lazy and they fell off, completley! Imean I see dudes that used to be physically fit wit muscles and all that extra stuff and now I see em on facebook looking terrible..im talkin fat faces, triple chins, hot dog packs on the back of their necks, flab hanging over the belt, imean the list goes on...its really disappointing. Was the excessive amounts of walking from class to class that we did in school really that much of a factor to people's fitness?? I see these females at the strip walking around that I used to go to school with and they are legitimatley as big as a house...its a shame when you're having conversation with someone and you cant even concentrate on the convo because you're so captivated in the fact on how different they look and how much weight they put on...Its a shame when a girl is walking towards your direction and from a distance and I can't make out whether its a female or a RV that is rapidly approaching me...and this is my final question and I am really seeking this answer...I admitt to being somewhat of a shallow and superficial person so I believe that I care about how I look more than an average person and I can admitt to that, but what blows me is what do ppl tell themselves or how can they neglect the signs that they are getting fat..like Im sure I can look into the mirror and notice if my stomach is bigger than normal, Im sure that if i look at picture of me from a year ago and I notice that my face is larger than before than I should do something...like what do you do when you visit family and friends and the first thing they point out to you is that " YOU'RE GAINING WEIGHT"...all of these signs would force me to mnake drastic changes but I guess that's just me...i just don't get it...

Angels & Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment