Monday, June 6, 2011

The Road less Traveled

One might ask why do i continuously abandon my blog for months at a time. Imean i can't even stunt, its been well over half of a year and I'm just now posting something. Well for those who know me and are my facebook friends know the answer to that question, but for those who don't the pictures say it all. I was initiated into the illustrious realm of Greek life and I am a member of THE Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated. It was definitely a long journey but it was well worth it and I've gained experiences that will last a lifetime and I wouldn't trade them in for anything in the world. I say this is the road less traveled because Greek Life isnt for everyone and even tho my school has over 30,000 students, we crossed 7. So this just shows that doing something like this should be taken very seriously because of how much work you have it put itn. But anyways, since i've been gone theres a lot that I would like to bring to the table, so please be on the lookout because there is a lot to discuss and witness. Angels and Politics.blogspot is back to touch on fashion, sports, entertainment, current events, relationships, basically any and everything under the sun...stay tuned and enjoy













Angels and Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment