Friday, June 10, 2011

Mavs

I've never been Mavericks fan but for all who know me know that I always root for the underdogs...I just enjoy the sight and experiencing the feeling of having someone or a team who everyone counts out to come and win against all odds...imean when it comes to video games I do the same and this is a fact...when I play 2K, i play with the Timberwolves (the worst team n the game) while dudes pick the Heat and the Lakers, when I play Fifa and lames are pickin Real Madrid or Barcelona I play with the LA Galaxy, and finally when Im not playing with my Cowboys on Madden, I run with the Cardinals or the Texans....like cmon son. Im jus saying, I know the Mavericks are far from suspect and they aren't even close to the Timberwolves but its a shame that a team has the 3 most DOMINANT players in the National Basketball Association and they are down 3-2...i really hope the Heat lose because all of these bandwagon fans need to realize that all that talent doesnt win championships...unselfish team-ball wins championships and my man Jason Kidd deserves a ring....




No comments:

Post a Comment