Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break 2010


As far my spring break, it was ultimately, a relaxing and chill week. I got home on Friday, March 5th and I went to this club called Shokas at the strip on Va Beach...it was aight, but I wasnt impressed by any means lol...saw waaay too many lames in the club. if ur 25 and up and ur partying wit ppl that are 18, my dude, ur at the wrong club! im jus saying...but besides that, everything was the same...Chilled wit the crew, Ant E, James, Louis, Pete, Smooth, Marquis and my homegirls...I had a fun night with my homegirls and James, we went to the strip and then hit up the Ihop like at 2 am, and we saw a group of girls drunk as heck...and unfortunatley we all witnessed a girl that stumbled out of the restaurant and couldnt make it to her car and she fell in a huge puddle of water! it was terrible lol, i guess this goes to show, its not cool to be in a public place while intoxicated. But other then than that, my break ended in a positive light thanks to ciroq and grey goose and Jaeron and Jilian's hotel party...it was a good look :)

Angels & Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment