Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Curren$y the Hot Spitta

Curren$y has risen in the ranks as far as my favorite rappers over these past couple of months. My all time is Jay-Z and he will always be, but as for this current time period, my favorite is Wale and i think Curren$y might be number 2...i know what a lot of people are thinking, but you have no idea of how much music this guy puts out. He has like 8 mixtapes and 2 electronic albums released on the internet and the long awaited "Pilot Talk" drops on the 23rd of this month. I mean, his flow is impeccable, and its so different that makes him stand out from the mainstream rappers. To sum it up, Curren$y is that dude, point blank. He's teamed up with Dame Dash in BlakRoc, and Pilot Talk will definitely go hard when it drops. Your hearing it now from me, Curren$y is going to be the next big thing!!







No comments:

Post a Comment