Monday, March 15, 2010

Music Fanatic!!





For those who know me, they know music is basically my life....so im gonna have a segment where imma put the world on too REAL MUSIC...im tired of this music that has to have a dance to go along with it...Wat happened to the real rappers that actually emphasized lyrics on their albums like, Nas-Illmatic, Jay Z-Reasonable Doubt, Lauryn Hill- The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, Biggie, etc...So know all i do is listen to who actually can "SPIT!!" No more of this Soulja Boys and Gucci Manes, and Wacka Flockas!! NO offense to those rappers cuz i personally enjoy some of their songs and but I would never categorize any of them as rappers. I feel like its my job to show the masses to wat real music is out..the music that isnt on the radio....

Angels & Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment