Monday, March 15, 2010

My Leave of absensce....



Ummmm i have no idea what to say...i cant even explain why i havent kept up with my blog. Well i guess one reason is college, and I can vouch for anyone that says that college isnt easy lol...at the same time, its fun and exciting, the lifestyle is sorta addicting in a sense. Well alot has went on since November to March lol, so i wont even try to bring up all of my events that i took part in since then...but i guess in a nut shell, ive been through final exams which was one of the most grueling and arduous tasks that i have ever encountered in my lifetime. I literally, was studying for hours upon hours at a time, ive never experienced anything like that ever...Umm over winterbreak was pretty much the same old same old..I went to South Carolina and spent time with my family and wen i was back home i was doing what i always do...eat, sleep, party, drink, rap, and hoop lol...thats usually how everything goes lmao... Ever since this second semester started, i have waayyyyy more focused than the first and my classes are easier. So im really doing well at this particular time in school and hopefully I can keep it up... well thats it for this post, i have sooooo much more to say lol....Angels and Politics


No comments:

Post a Comment