Sunday, April 25, 2010

Summer Vibe.....Angels and Politics

I cant wait for the summer to hit because just like all of you, im sure you are tired of the cold weather like I am. Imean its the end of April, and about to May next week and its still freaking cold outside at night. Im really trippin out about that, so wats my cure??? of course, its music...so im going to put out music as it comes to my head that reminds me of summertime...and of course its going to be my kinda music which is always dope as shi*, so enjoy the Summer Vibe series as the Reeeeel Music series has come to an end....for now. And im sure its quite noticable that each song has Pharrell in it because im just a huge fan of his music and he's a phenomenal artist and he comes up with songs that are just simply "classic". Enjoy

A&P












1 comment:

  1. Look up summer breeze-Kool and The Gang, some real old school summer vibe shit.

    ReplyDelete