Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All good things must come to an end...




Today came soooo fast, it was kinda surreal. This is the day that i go off to college, George Mason University. Imean, it was jus yesterday that i graduated from high school. Before i knew it, today hit me and i was actually packin up my fathers 4runner wit all my posessions. I know imma have a great time at college because im rooming with my nigga and i also know a couple of mad cool ppl up there already. Today was a pretty cool day tho...after i packed up everything, my homeboys came thru and we chilled at the crib. Then i went to Macarthur Mall, Lynhaven Mall, then to the beach....i meant sum interesting ppl at all of these settings so it was real cool. It kinda made it a good way to end my summer and my time being in the 757. But dont worry about it, even though chesapeake is where Angels and Politics started, imma carry it with me no matter where I am. If anyone is ever in Fairfax or DC area, look me up. Im sure youll see me A&P'd down !
Gabe Hamilton
Skywalking status

No comments:

Post a Comment